Experts say that there is no full-proof way to cure or treat Rosacea. Even the cause of this chronic disease is still unknown. The people who suffer from Rosacea experience redness of the skin and neck as well as acne-like bumps that go along with it. The condition and symptoms, however, may be alleviated with the help of treatments. One must know that not only dermatologist recommended brands are effective in treating this kind of skin condition. There are many other ways in order to have an affordable control treatment. One of this is using homemade treatments. With this, a person suffering from being too self-conscious because of this case may achieve greater sense of well-being when skin normalizes.
Here are some of the things you can deal with when utilizing homemade Rosacea treatments.
Basic Skin Care
Skin care routine is very important to establish the needs of your skin. Listed below are some tips and procedures you may do in order to alleviate the issues involved in Rosacea.
- Wash your face using lukewarm water. Many people have misconceptions that hot compress is great for soothing skin problems. However, hot temperature against the skin may be harmful to one. With this, one must use lukewarm to cold water when washing the face.
- Do not use hard and abrasive cleansers. Treat your face with utmost care by using gentle cleansers for the skin. Exfoliating scrubs are a no-no since this may cause your skin to roughen and make the bumps worse.
- Use skin care products with vitamin E or aloe vera. These ingredients are great for the skin. It is useful in alleviating the pain caused by the redness and swelling bumps of Rosacea.
- Use clay masks instead of the usual creams and lotions. There are many tutorials available online to create a homemade clay mask.
- Try out products that have an olive oil base. It will provide your skin smoothness that no other ingredient would do.
- After washing your face, gently tap on your towel. Do not forget to wash your face three times a day when you wake up, in the afternoon to remove dirt and in the evening before goinf to sleep.
- Many dermatologists advise their clients to use pine tar soap in areas where the bumps and redness appear. In many cases, people’s skins improve after washing with the said soap. There some prescriptions which allows the user to leave the soap in their skin overnight and washing it when they wake up.
- Place a balm in your skin and leave it for about 10 minutes. This will let your skin be moisturized throughout the day.
- Mix mineral water and apple cider vinegar to create a perfect toner for your face. After mixing, place it on a spray bottle. Spray the bottle on the areas affected and pat dry.
You do not need to much budget to control the skin disorders. With just a few Rosacea treatments using homemade products, your skin will become healthy once again.