Rosacea is a very common skin condition which usually occurs to people who are over 30 years. In this stage of adolescence many things can trigger this condition to your skin. The redness provided by this chronic skin disease can be seen in one’s nose, chin, forehead and cheeks. You may notice several bumps in the problem area which appear like acne. This condition causes the eyes to burn and sore. People who are diagnosed with this condition must undergo a control treatment in order to alleviate the pain of its symptoms.
The problem caused by the above said disorder is not about physical but emotional harm to the person. One who experiences this disorder may undergo drowning of self-confidence and inability to socialize with people. The beauty of having a good skin also reflects on one’s personality. If a person is unable to possess perfect skin, he/she turns conscious and starts to worry interacting with people. With this, immediate treatment is required. This condition is not harmful to one’s physical well-being. Experts deal with its effect emotionally. If you are diagnosed with this skin condition, start getting treatments and visit your doctor now.
Rosacea Treatment does not only involve the things that you dab on your skin and antibiotics you take. You must also take into consideration the food that you eat. You must change your diet as a part of the treatment you are currently on. Stated below are some of the drinks and food you can intake to change your diet for the betterment of your skin.
- Drink fruit juices such as apple juice. The natural nutrients present in the fruit may be directly provided for your skin’s health.
- Eat foods that are low in sugar and preservatives. This will lower down your blood sugar that may have an effect with your skin condition. Preservatives also cancel out good cells that make your skin healthy.
- Antioxidants greatly help your skin to become youthful looking. This may alleviate the symptoms provided by Rosacea. Among all the fruits, berries are the best anti-oxidants. Berries such as blueberries, strawberries and blackberries are already very good for the skin.
- Plenty amounts of Omega-3 fatty acid oil are needed for good looking skin. It may be able to eliminate the redness of the skin as well as lessen the bumps of the acne-like marks.
- Green leafy vegetables let you experience the natural nutrients of food found in our immediate environment.
- Tea is a great anti oxidant too. There are many reports that drinking tea is helpful with treating skin disorders especially acne. For a few times drinking of tea, you may notice a slight change in your skin condition.
- Avoid eating food that can trigger skin problems such as acne and oily surface. The foods that you must avoid are chocolates and buttery substances.
- Spicy foods are also a no-no. These foods would greatly increase your temperature. Hot temperature would prove no good to your skin.